Monday, October 12, 2009

GDI Success to Leaderboard Leader

When I found GDI (Global Domains International) I was mainly looking to make money and some way to find freedom in my life to be financially stable. My name is Joey Lyell and I was working long hard hours at a machine shop in West Tennessee and not really making the money I should have been like any regular 9 to 5 job. So for 5 Years I have been making it week by week and just was thinking of a way to make real money online and actually start my own home business. Before I came across GDI, I was watching a infomercial on the TV about 3 am in the morning. That we probably have all seen before, Jeff Paul's Shortcut to internet millions. haha! It's very attractive show and started making me believe you could really make a lot of money online. So That led me to searching online reviews for jeff paul which didn't look good at all so I didn't buy it! Then that had me searching other ways of income opportunities and how I could start working at home online.

I Knew that the economy was getting worse and I wanted to have something to fall back on in case something was to happen to my full time job. I searched and Searched for 6 months and ended up following GDI. I seen so many Global Domains International opportunities with different people and knew that it had to be legit if so many people were promoting it. I came across one video on the internet by Keith Kearney and he was promoting this wonderful opportunity and explained it very well. He was one of the better videos I've seen yet and showed proof that he had build it from the ground up in no time! I took the plunge! I had wasted enough time looking for something and wanted to start working with Keith Right away. When I joined this opportunity, I noticed it was the most affordable home business I had found so far. For only $10 a month I could start my own home business, make weekly bonuses, residual monthly income for life, and have help all the way!

As SOON as I joined, He sent me his training website and his contact info. I thought ok....it's most likely a answering machine or a recorded voice that had, But Keith actually picked up the phone and said, "What's up man, how are you?" I was relieved that I had someone to talk to and not only that he told me that he would be working with me personally to duplicate his success with GDI and grow my home business to actually have freedom and no worries about any financial situation. So I started working with him, learning and listening to everything he taught me. After a month went by, I was doing pretty good and very excited about what I have done so far. I knew the Time was coming for my day job to end and I really wanted to do GDI full time. Well be careful what you wish for because then I got LAID OFF from work! At First, I was a little upset but then I realized what I could make GDI and wanted to start doing it full time. I believed I could with his help and the great income opportunity that's so easy to duplicate. I had NO Experience when I started and a month later I was already earning with little internet marketing knowledge...that's how easy it is to start building your own home business with GDI and really have everything you want.

Now After 4 Months of being in GDI, I am now one of the top Sponsors in Global Domains International. I've been on the leaderboards for 12 weeks in a row. It's really nice because not only do you get residual income for life but the weekly contest helps out for those weekly bills and expenses. For ever 5 new people you get into Global Domains International in ONE Calender week is a $100 bonus! So I've been making at least $200 to $300 a week just in bonuses with GDI, which that was all I was making with My regular 9-5 JOB! On top of the weekly bonuses, I've already got 500 people in my GDI network and get that every month in residual income, plus it's getting bigger every month. I'm now a Full Time Work at home Dad and I get to choose my hours, and get to spend as much time as I want to with my Wife and 4 year old son. I'm glad I found this great opportunity when I did, I'm 24 years old now so I really hope I can retire by the age 27 or sooner. Global Domains has been around since 1999 and is in the top inc500 for #32 fastest growing home business in the US. It's amazing what I've been able to do in only 4 months and Now i'm helping 100s of people have success every week. I've got a great team under me and they are building great teams under them. I found that the only real way to make money online is to Learn to Earn it guys. There are no get rich quick ways out there or we would all be rich and doing it. I've built a nice business for myself and family, I know anyone can to with the right help and the right opportunity. GDI has changed my life and everyone that I have showed this awesome product and income opportunity to. I don't plan on stopping at all. Once you start working with me, i'm quite confident you'll never look back...

Yours Truly,

Joey Lyell
Sharon, Tennessee
731-456-9864
skype id: liljoebigmoney

----> Join My Fastest Growing GDI Team HERE!
Take the Ride of your life and Build Income for Life!

Use this System to Grow Your GDI Downline for Free
and Earn $50 Free Just to Start
----> Free and Powerful
Stay Connected @ JoeyLyell.com
Add me to www.Facebook.com/JoeyLyellz
FOLLOW ME on www.Twitter.com/JoeLyell

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Joey! You continue to impress me every day with your hard work and dedication. You are an amazing person and I am honored to have you as part of our team!

    ReplyDelete